Duty Swaps / Volunteers needed
We need volunteers, or someone who can swap a future duty, for the following dates:
* Sunday 3rd July - 1 x Rescue Helm needed
* Sunday 10th July - 1 x O.O.D. needed
Last Updated (Monday, 27 June 2016 10:27)
Dates for your diary
* Thursday evening sailing and "Start racing" continues, bar open afterwards.
* Family regatta 2nd July
General sailing from 10.00 Bouncy Castle opens 11.00 Round the island race 12.00, lunch break
Pirates parade 13.30, briefing for sailing to Treasure Isalnd 14.00
16.00 bouncy castle closes, Oppie relay race, sink the oppie and malteser challenge followed by grand prize-giving
* Racing regatta 3rd July. A and B handicap in the morning. 70% pursuit race in the afternoon for the Marshall Trophy
* Ladies Day. 9th July. training in the morning, short series of 3 races in the afternoon, briefing 1.30, first race 2.00pm.
Followed by Sisters of Swing, 5.30 (bring your own picnic or BBQ). Tickets available now- open to all. Sunshine ordered!!
Last Updated (Tuesday, 28 June 2016 13:37)
Welcome to Chew Valley Lake Sailing Club
Chew Valley Lake is the biggest inland waterway in the south-west of England and a great place to sail.
If you are interested in joining the club then why not come down on a Saturday or Sunday, have a chat with one of our friendly members and have a look at what we have to offer. The good news is that you may not have to wait too long to join as sometimes we have vacancies throughout the year.